Monday, December 15, 2008

15. Bluebells in Late December




I remember when I was younger, 

someone told me that stars are huge enormous rocks sitting across the universe. 

We as humans, living on earth, million miles away from those huge rocks, 

can only catch a glimpse of the stars as glitters and diamonds in the sky. 

But its still beautiful, even from afar. 

The stars remind me of you.

Tell me something, 

love never fails, & love prevails. 

Tell me something, 

even if you'll stay there, and I'm still here

Tell me we're beautiful enough 

2 comments:

charles said...

i think kele of bloc party is hitting homeclub in jan for dj set.

Anonymous said...

A lot like stars, if you go too close to something, it burns you. The beauty is relative, only visible from afar.

Love is never wrong. There's a reason why they say love is worth holding onto, worth fighting for.

It's almost three am and I'm still awake.

And, I'm not your man, but. You're beautiful. Don't forget it. It may not be enough for everyone, but it's the brightest we've all got.

Happy Christmas.