Sunday, May 3, 2009

03. Remembering Sunday

What will you risk to love somebody? Would you risk the ghost of your past to guard the present? The foundation of lies is creepy at times. But both truths and lies, they stand on same grounds.

Dreaming seems so much easier these days... and I guess that margin between dreams and reality is...., i don't know, I can't draw a line between them both. Because I don't know how to accept the reality of it all, the realization of it all, the bottom line of everything else. 

She said that perhaps things feel different, and foreign, and dreaming is so much better. But when we wake up and we don't have what we dreamt about, we ought to go find it, and fight until we have it. She told me I deserve more. 

I digress.

I tried. 

Vulnerability in love is but inevitable. Endings are bleak, let me breathe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elfie Tan (:

S.WING said...

r u LM tan in twit?

Anonymous said...

You do deserve more, you know, no matter how life seems to be treating you. And it'll be there, someday, and all you'll have to do it reach out and grab it.

If we dream it enough, then we know it's worth making into a serious reality. And that's why no matter how much the battle costs us, it'll be worth it.

Anonymous said...

No! its just ElfieTan.
www.twitter.com/ElfieTan (: