Sunday, May 10, 2009

10. " Sunset is the saddest light of the day."






















Where unfamiliar places bring you

the solitary solitude

intriguing strangers

& a new breath of liberation

Sometimes someone along tells you something you have been trying to figure

Put it in a nice sentence

& make you think about it the whole day

I wished I know better

I wished my soul never trace me back here

I am tired of all of your initial one-liners

burnished with end-notes & apologies

Maybe I was cynical all along

But it kept me really strong

I am not defeated

Yet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures!

WenLing said...

Hi! :D Nice pictures.. I am the anon saying the twitter thing..

The Shoe Bunny said...

EEEEE CATS ROAR I HATE CATS ):

S.WING said...

anon: thanks!

WenLing: Yeap I noticed (: thanks!

Mavis: why.... cats are CUTE