Monday, September 8, 2008

0.8 DISPOSABLE 
SilverNight




CliqueIt




FriendsOverRainbow









SmokeEffect?!


GG!

GossipQueen
A friend of mine asked me this question - "Do you know how the world functions?"

And I answered, "Like a vicious cycle, it revolves around at its velocity, despite all the tragedies happening between humanity. It holds no emotion, but its people contributes to its beauty, as well as its flaws." 

Sometimes there are things out of the grasp of your control, and happenstance is the only hypothesis available. Could it be a blessing in disguise to remind me of God's blessing? There are times you wish life could be better, but it is already perfect in its imperfection. Sometimes you wished you could address all your feelings without feeling all naked, undress all your thoughts and ditch the strong act, allow those tears that are due, to finally flow, and maybe the phase is over. Maybe I am truly blessed and happy, but it's just too good to be true. The only time of my whole damn seventeen life, have I truly attained tranquility, joy, and all the good things I have ever wished for since I was younger till now, and I have to ruin this night by telling myself it's too good to be true. I see the scar on my left wrist as a constant reminder of my past defaults. Somedays I shut my eyes and reminisce of my childhood like an old film playing back. It wasn't the best childhood two parents can provide, it's not the worst either. Sometimes I reminisce so hard, I see the fragments of memory I wish I had long forgotten, The chapter where I see them yelling at each other, the part where she was crying to herself in bed, but they have already been closely etched to the mind. I wish I could unstitch those memories, and maybe I could be less skeptical about how things roll during the good times. There are times I imagine myself draped in a silk rope by the beach, sitting by the porch under an ordinary glass house, watching the sun sinking into the orange sea. A glass of red wine by my right hand, my lover's hand on the other. Sometimes I wish life could be simple and subtle, just like that. 

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” -Oscar Wilde 

P.S. I finally got the mood to reply some comments left in my comment box, although I only approved one per post. I just don't like to entertain where you bought this and how you did that comments. Ciao!

1 comment:

Dan said...

I totally love this entry. And what you said is really true.
I guess you are just one of those special one that is so in touch with emotions.