Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14. Beauty out of the wreck

Was semi-blinded today as my contact lenses gave me problems again (yet again). Took my contacts out, wrapped up my day in school and carried a huge burden home with me. Have you ever felt sorry for yourself that you might just let out a huge cry? I was on the bus, crowded as usual. Suppressing the tears in my eyes I shuffled to seek for my mp3. Sad songs, why did I even place them in the first place? Set my concentration to outside the window, the blurry sights kept me distracted from my own feelings, and there and then, it all fell into place. The passing trees, the pale green leaves wending in rhythm with the wind, Obscure but beautiful indeed. I guess that's all that ever matters, looking with the heart. 

Obscurity can sometimes be such beauty.

No comments: