Saturday, January 24, 2009

24. zzzZZzZZZzzzzZZzzzz
"We've come to a point where we don't care how we dress to school anymore..." 

School's a bitch, there's so many project it weighs me down to my feet. And talking about weight, I've lost confidence in stepping onto a weighing machine knowing that those 2 nasty digits would weigh me down even more. Let me see, I ate Mee Goreng, Nasi bryani mutton, lots of curry, 4 packets of potato chips and chicken rice today. That equates to almost 4 meals, not just for today, but every single day. My stress relief formula is causing me to be even more stressed. 23 days to my birthday and also the end of this annoying semester. Till then.

4 comments:

. said...

up for a blind date? meals on me

Dan said...

Hey. I got the 2 movies we gonna catch together in my com. But i'm resisting the temptation man. Well, school work sucks, but we gonna move on. At the end of the day i guess you will be able to accomplish it in a beautiful manner. Take care of ya health.
Cheers.

Anonymous said...

you have the potential inside to be a great gal, don't deny yourself, love yourself.

Anonymous said...

loser. go read some jack kerouac books