Sunday, March 15, 2009

15. Naked Light

Today it rained. I watched the rain drops as they race each other to the window sill. The heart in my chest felt foreign and beat in a separate rhythm than the rest of my body. It looked stunningly beautiful. The world through the rain is moving with the rain drops creeping down the window pane. I no longer fear disappointment nor pain, sadness became almost non existent. The world looked back at me. They see tears streaming down, but this time, from the window pane. I detach myself from the thoughts, feelings, tears, angst, misery. I am the abstract piece of art that they're looking at, the one they try to decipher, but they don't see me, they don't know me. The cold air sinks as my feet stiffened. The rain found its place on the ground to end its cycle. The restless thoughts dissipate. Its beautiful, a raining afternoon, Sunday the 15th. 

2 comments:

germzygermaine:) said...

WING! you ask me to comment on your blog post! they're all so EMO! OH MY GOD! can you at least blog about your BIMBONESS???

Anonymous said...

sounds poetic yet melancholic eh?