Saturday, June 6, 2009

Have you ever felt this way? You gave in, and gave up, just for that special friend, pour in your heart and soul to nurture it, but it's still not good enough. What is not good enough, the fact that I am your human doormat? The fact that putting in an inch of effort is that demanding a burden when I am still silently cautiously deciphering your diary to figure that everything is depreciated? I don't wanna compare. The list could go on. Your list could go on. My list could go on. And I justified all reasons for you not to care, and I couldn't bear to single out any one of them. 


A: I was told that I am one human doormat

B: no

You are a human doormat with a "welcome" sign

*

I can't believe that I am blogging about this 6:27 in the morning...

10 comments:

Elfie said...

I first came in thinking this would be another happy blog because of this URL.

Anonymous said...

maybe you should think more positively :)

S.WING said...

elfie: HAHA it's not that sad...

anon: I don't need to conform to how people want me to think, nonetheless, I will give it a shot (: thanks!

Anonymous said...

last night someone told me, it might be easier to take happiness by the day.

drink more; we're still too damn sober, hahaha.

"You are a human doormat with a "welcome" sign" but this makes one good FYL, (fmylife.com) AHAHA!

Elfie said...

No la... It's like you're in me. You know what I want to say.. But actually these are all you're thinking..

Anonymous said...

The power of the waste paper basket – to be free of concern about what, why or for whom you write. Honest writers know the audience seeks out the writing, so they do not make their writing seek an audience. I can see you understand this.

To ease your mood try the second verse of Keat’s Ode on Melancholy. You will find your morning rose.

And as for strangers, this one finds your writing strangely intriguing.

S.WING said...

anon: HAHA thanks (:

Elfie: (:

Anon: are you the one who spoke to me at 6th ave?

S.WING said...

anon: HAHA thanks (:

Elfie: (:

Anon: are you the one who spoke to me at 6th ave?

Anonymous said...

At 6th Avenue, yes. You gave me your blog address so I could take a look at your writing style. There is a lot of controlled energy about it - some dangerously rocket-fueled emotions and ideas. Exactly what a young writer should be writing about.

I hope you keep it up. Write often. Do it for yourself.

S.WING said...

anon: yeah you are inspiring, thanks!