Monday, August 17, 2009

17. Goodbye

I wish sometimes you'd judge yourself more than you'd judge me. I wish sometimes instead of waiting for me to trip on my mistakes you'd care more. i wish sometimes you'd just shut the fuck and and listen. For once. And just when I thought I've met another beautiful soul you came around to prove me wrong. So thank you very much, for judging me, and being there to kick me when I tripped, thank you for jesting my wounds for you know nothing, nothing at all about me. As much as I wanna turn the tables to defend you, your actions, your words, I can't find no more reasons to do that anymore. I know I am no better human being myself but still, thank you very much. For being there for nothing.

Love,
me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

r u alright?

Casey said...

i dont know where to put this comment but i love your music taste :D

Alfred. said...

Wing, are you okay?

It seems prefer dam long, considering the fact that it was my mom's birthday which was about a year ago.

Alfred.